- Section 1 (Membership Qualification)
- Customers, who have agreed to this TOS and completed member
registration as members of this Service (hereafter referred to as “7SPOT
Member” or “7SPOT Members”) or customers, who are the members of the
other services provided (hereafter referred to as " Tied-Up Service“)and
have registered for this Service with their information registered in
the Tied-Up Service (hereafter referred to as " Tied-Up Service Member
or Tied-Up Service Members”; both Members are collectively referred to
as “User or Users” ), will be entitled to use this Service by Group
Companies.When registering with a free e-mail address or registering
from outside of Japan, a portion or all of the functions/benefits of
this Service may be unusable.
- The partnership services shall be:
- Services provided to registered members who have agreed to the
“7iD Membership Rules” prescribed by Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Section 2 (Registration Fees / Membership Fees)
Registration fees / membership fees are free for 7SPOT Members and
Tied-Up Service Members to use this Service. However, in order to use
this Service, the preparation of communications devices, etc., and/or
provider contract fees / telephone service fees, etc., charged for
Internet connections, and/or data fees incurred when accessing this
Service from a mobile phone, and other such fees are the responsibility
of the respective Users Moreover, when using this Service, Group
Companies may apply usage fees for specific items, and these usage fees
will be the responsibility of the Users of these items.
- Section 3 (Contents of this Service)
The Users shall be able to use the functions /
benefits stated in each of the following items; the Tied-Up Service
Members may not be able to use a part of the functions and benefits,
- Receipt of benefits by e-mail issued by companies/stores in areas in which this Service is valid
- Receipt of e-mail contents and/or the sending/receiving information from Group Companies or companies connected to this Service.
- Usage of applications such as mini-games, stamp cards, stamp rallies, etc.
- Participation in / answering of surveys
- Entry into various campaigns
- Use of the Internet connection provided by communications
service companies linked with Group Companies (this Internet connection
service is provided by NTT Broadband Platform Inc. Therefore, usage of
this feature requires agreement to the Terms of Service set by NTT
Broadband Platform, Inc).
- Section 4 (Purpose of Use and Handling of User’s History, Position, and User-Specific Information)
- Group Companies shall obtain personal information such as User’s
usage time, page browsing history, environment (including the setting
information), IP address, Device Identification information such as MAC
address, and information-providing device of the store providing this
Service, the position information of the User’s smart device when Users
use this service.
- Group Companies shall use the User’s history information (usage
time, page browsing history) and User-specific information (Device
Identification information such as MAC address) and position information
(User’s environment (including the setting information), IP address,
information-providing device of the store providing this Service, the
position information of the User’s smart device) mainly for the purposes
provided for in each of the following items.
- In order to survey the number of the Users.
- In order to provide the Users with the information relative to their position
- In order to analyze and extract information to improve the
quality of this Service or the Tied-Up Service or come up with a new
- In order to check the usage situation of the Users to cope with the inquiry from them.
- Group companies may provide the operation companies of the
Tied-Up Services with the information such as User’s history, position
and User-specific information obtained when the Users use the contents
provided in corporation with the companies within the above purpose.
- Section 5 (Purpose of Use and Handling of Personal Information)
- Group Companies shall use the personal information registered by
7SPOT Members or registered personal information in this Service
provided by Tied-Up Service Members for the purposes provided for in
each of the following items only.
- In order to provide this Service
- In order to request cooperation in surveys for the purpose of
improving the quality of goods and services offered by Group Companies
or for matters related to doing so
- In order to deliver notification e-mails relating to Group Companies’ products and services
- In order to handle matters relating to the selection of
prizewinners and the likes, of monitor campaigns, etc., to provide
products and rewards, and for event planning and/or management
- In order to deliver e-mail responses to inquiries
- In order to be used as statistical data for marketing, product development, etc.
- In order to get in contact with a User for any reason
- In order to customize pages for individual customers, to omit
the need to input data and the likes for entry forms and applications,
to improve this Service, or for Users’ convenience
For further information regarding Group Companies’ privacy policies, please refer to the applicable banner.
- By agreeing to this TOS, users agree to cooperate in the
collection, management and usage of registered personal information in
accordance with the aforementioned purposes of use.
- By agreeing to this TOS, users agree to the provision of
necessary personal information to Internet connection function provider
of this Service, NTT Broadband Platform, Inc.
- Section 6 (Member Information Input)
- 7SPOT Members, upon agreement of this TOS, must input member
information in the member registration form. Moreover, member
information input in the member registration form or later changed must
be truthful and accurate, as well as the most up-to-date information.
- In order to become a Tied-Up Service Member, upon agreement to
this TOS, the member information (Gender, Year of Birth, E-mail Address)
registered in the Tied-Up Service is provided and registered to this
Service when logging into this Service using the user ID and password of
the Tied-Up Service.
- Section 7 (Changes in Member Information)
- In the event of a change in any information registered by 7SPOT
Members, 7SPOT Members must reflect this change on their member
information in a manner regulated by Group Companies as soon as
- In the event of a change in any information registered by the
Tied-Up Service Members, the Tied-Up Service Members change their member
information for their Tied-Up Service and log-in this Service by their
ID and password of the Tied-Up Service to change their information as a
Tied-Up Service Member in this Service.
- When the Users fail to make appropriate changes to registered
information, Group Companies are not in any way responsible for losses
or damages incurred by not being able to use the service and the like.
- Section 8 (Withdrawal of Membership)
- In the event that a User chooses to withdraw membership from
this Service, the User must follow the procedures set by Group Companies
in order to complete the withdrawal of membership.
- In the event that membership is withdrawn, all Services will be
disabled, and all rights relating to being the User will be lost.
Furthermore, Group Companies will no longer be obliged to preserve
information relating to the Users who have withdrawn membership.
- In the event that a Tied-Up User withdraws membership from
Tied-Up Service, or in the event that status as a Tied-Up User is lost,
it will be looked upon as a withdrawal of membership from this Service,
and this Service will be disabled, and all rights as the User will be
- Section 9 (E-mail Address / Password Management)
Keeping and managing the e-mail address and password input at the
time of member registration (including the ones the Tied-Up Service
Member provides and registers) is the sole responsibility of the User.
Group Companies are in no way responsible for losses and damages
relating to leakage and/or usage by a third party of the e-mail address
and/or password. Furthermore, rights of the Users cannot be transferred,
used, or sold/rented to third parties.
- Section 10 (Website Login)
Because this Service utilizes cookies for logging in to this Service
and session management after logging in, the Users must enable cookies
in their browser settings when using this Service.
- Section 11 (Copyrights, etc.)
- Intellectual property rights (including but not limited to
copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights,
trademark rights, and know-how; applied hereafter) relating to
information about or displayed upon this Service belong to Group
Companies or the third parties of each right approved by the Group
Companies. The rights shall not be approved or transferred to the Users
without being explicitly regulated.
- The intellectual property rights relating to information, such
as comments, posted on/through this Service belong to the respective
User who posted the information. However, Group Companies and/or third
parties designated by Group Companies will be allowed to use
information, such as comments, posted by Users with no limit and free of
charge. Furthermore, Users shall not attempt to exercise or assert any
individual copyrights or any other rights upon Group Companies and/or
third parties designated by Group Companies.
- Section 12 (Prohibited Matters)
When using this Service, The Users must refrain from the following conduct:
- Acts including the duplication, republication, and/or
redistribution of anything such as images, data, or information used by
this Service, regardless of whether such contents were free or provided
at a fee, unless explicit approval in writing has been obtained in
advance from Group Companies. However, this does not apply to the
images, data, information, etc. provided by this Service with the goal
of information diffusion.
- Acts infringing upon copyrights, patent rights, utility model
rights, design rights, trademark rights, and know-how of Group Companies
or third parties
- Acts that may cause discomfort for other Users
- Acts that damage the credibility or defame others as well as
acts that infringe upon the privacy rights, likeness rights, or any
other rights of others.
- Acts that involve the improper acquisition of benefits and the likes
- Acts that disrupt or impede the provision of this Service or the usage of this Service by other Users
- Acts that violate the law or the policy of the law
- Any other acts deemed inappropriate by Group Companies
- Section 13 (Exemption Clause)
- Group Companies do not guarantee or insure that there will be no
defects such as trouble, errors, and/or malfunction in this Service or
that this Service will function without interruption. Furthermore, Group
Companies do not guarantee or insure anything in relation to the
flexibility of specified goals or the infringement of intellectual
property rights and/or any other rights. Group Companies are not obliged
to fix or correct any malfunctions that may occur in this Service.
- Group Companies are not in any way responsible for losses
relating to the User’s usage or inability to use this Service, even in
the event of service trouble, etc.
- Group Companies are not in any way responsible for
losses/trouble experienced by the User, regardless of the cause, in the
likes of the cases listed below (including but not limited to the loss
and/or damage of the Users’ information).
- In the event that this Service cannot be used as a result of the Users’ usage environments
- In the event that Group Companies alter or suspend this Service
- In the event of issues relating to the User’s terminal, OS,
browser, other applicable software, or other applicable auxiliaries, as
well as in the event of the loss or damage of member data
- In the event that acts that violate the law or the policy of
the law or result in the defamation, degradation, privacy infringement,
intimidation, slander or anything of this nature, take place among Users
and/or a User and a third party when using this Service
- The accuracy, completeness, concurrence, and/or quality of
information and the likes published on this Service by Group Companies,
regardless of expression or implication, is not guaranteed. Furthermore,
Group Companies are not responsible in any way for loss or trouble
relating to the change or update of information displayed on this
- If any information such as a comment posted by a User is found
to be in violation of any one of the regulations set out in this TOS,
Group Companies may partially or fully delete, correct or edit the
concerned information; furthermore, in accordance with the guidelines
set out in Section 14, Number 2, Group Companies may suspend this
Service, and Group Companies are not in any way responsible for losses
resulting from the above. Furthermore, Group Companies are not obliged
to take actions including the deletion of information posted by the
Users including comments that are in violation of the TOS.
- Group Companies cannot answer any questions relating to the technical specifications of this Service.
- Section 14 (Suspension of this Service)
- In the event that Group Companies see it as necessary, Group
Companies may suspend or cease all or part of the functions of this
Service without any notification. Moreover, Group Companies are not
responsible in any way for any losses that Users could experience
relating to such a suspension or cancellation of services.
- In the event that a User is in violation of even one of the
clauses in this TOS, Group Companies may dissolve this TOS agreement,
cancel the violator’s membership, and suspend this Service without any
notification to the violating User.
- Section 15 (Modification of the TOS)
- The contents of this TOS may be changed when deemed necessary by
Group Companies without the prior or later consent of the User(
includes the person whom it intends to become the User) and/or without
any advance notice. If the User uses this Service after the said change
is made, it will be looked upon as an agreement to the said change.
- In the event that this TOS is modified, members will be notified
or an official announcement will be made through a publication on one
or more of the Group Companies’ home page(s) or in any other way deemed
appropriate by our Group Companies.
- Section 16 (Compensation for Loss/Damages)
Any loss or damages suffered by Group Companies resulting from the
User’s violation of this TOS will be the responsibility of the said
- Section 17 (Observation of the Law)
The Users must, in addition to this TOS, obey any and all applicable
laws, government ordinances, ministerial ordinances, by laws, mandates,
- Section 18 (Applicable Laws and Court Jurisdiction)
This TOS is only subject to Japanese law. Furthermore, in the case
that disputes between Group Companies and the Users relating to this TOS
or this Service arise, they shall be subject to the primary exclusive
jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
- Section 19 (Transitional Measures)
Members of the Seven Net Shopping site operated until September 30,
2015 by Seven Net Shopping Co. Ltd. shall be handled pursuant to Tied-Up
Service Members until a time separately specified by Group companies,
and are entitled to use the Service.
This TOS is valid beginning on September 26, 2011 (9/26/2011).
The revised version of this TOS is valid beginning on February 29, 2012 (2/29/2012).
The revised version of this TOS is valid beginning on September 12, 2013 (9/12/2013).
The revised version of this TOS is valid beginning on March 1, 2014 (3/1/2014).
The revised version of this TOS is valid beginning on April 24, 2014 (4/24/2014).
The revised version of this TOS is valid beginning on November 17, 2014 (11/17/2014).
The revised version of this TOS is valid beginning on November 25, 2014 (11/25/2014).
The revised version of this TOS is valid beginning on October 1, 2015 (10/01/2015).
The revised version of this TOS is valid beginning on November 30, 2016 (11/30/2016).
The revised version of this TOS is valid beginning on November 24, 2017 (11/24/2017).
The revised version of this TOS is valid beginning on June 1, 2018 (6/1/2018).
Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.
Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd.
Seven & i Food Systems Co., Ltd.
Sogo & Seibu Co., Ltd.
Akachan Honpo Co., Ltd.
Seven & i Create Link Co., Ltd.
THE LOFT CO.,LTD.
Seven & i Net Media Co., Ltd.